8/24/12

New: Search Tool/Bar

Decided to add a search-tool for you guys, so on the right side, almost at the top you can find a small search bar where you can search this blog for tags, titles and so on. 

As an examle, if you want to se a sprite of mario, search for it, but also things that has to do with mario will have the tag, so the coin box, the one-up star, the flesh-eating flower etc.
I hope this will  make it easier for you guys to find what you are searching for here!

If there are any other things you think I should add/remove or change in order for this blog to become more search-friendly, please let me know =)

Thank you so much for reading!
I would really apprechiate it if you would follow me, and I also want to let you know that when I reach 100 subscribers on my blog I will do a giveaway with a sprite of your choice (within reasonable measurments of course, and if you'd like to help me reach the goal, all you have to do is click HERE and hit the subscribe button!

Thank you again!

One more thing: if you'd like to stay updated before everyone else you can follow my instagram @ chrisbeeblack where I put out sprites right after they're finished from PS!

That's all, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment